As winter brings with it the charm of Christmas. The charm of christmas not only lies in big dinners, parties and fancy gifts but it lies in the love and affection for eachother. The true essence of the christmas is to share love, kind words and small gifts with your loved ones. This gesture is to tell them their value in our lives. However, there is one simple yet meaningful activity without which the celebration of christmas is consider incomplete. To complete the celebration of christmas it is important to have a well- decorated christmas tree. Christmas tree decoration is common activity that is not only fun but it also brings all the family members closer to one another. The christmas tree decoration is considered one of essential part of the christmas celebrations. There are many different things and colour themes that can be used for christmas tree decoration.
“The best of all gifts around christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wraped up in eachother.
YOU MAY ALSO READ: CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS FOR DAD 2018
REASON TO DECORATE YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE EARLIER:
No matter what effort you put into Christmas celebration it is still incomplete without a well decorated Christmas tree. A beautifully decorated tree enlightens the house and elevates the spirit of christams. The happiness of decorating a tree is beyond measure. The christmas tree decoration have positive impact on your life. Psychology experts believes that people who put up christmas decorations early are the happiest. The reason behind is that decorating your christmas tree earilier reminds you of the carefree childhood time and reliefs your from stress and responsibilities of adult life.
“Although there could be a number of symptomatic reasons why someone would want to obsessively put up decorations early, most commonly for nostalgic reasons either to relive the magic or to compensate for past neglect,” Steve McKeown, Psychoanalyst, founder of MindFixers and owner of The McKeown Clinic, told UNILAD.
First thing that needs to decide before decorating a christmas tree is that wheather you are placing it inside your home or outside. Keeping your tree outside shows your socialibilty whereas most of us prefer to keep their tree inside so that we can enjoy all christmisy vibes.
Once you have decided where to place your tree, the next step is to think about the colour theme that you will be following for decorations. There are number of colour schemes that goes well together. If you want to add any theme related to ornaments on the tree it can also work well.
The colour themes that work together are:
- Green and Brown: This colour combination signifies mother nature. The two colours can be used in different shades. The idea is to decorate entire green tree with different shade of brown. You can also use different shades of green to decorate your rest of the space and hallways.
- Gold and Red: The royal combination of red and gold makes your tree standout. The gold colour ornaments paired with red ribbons can be used for decoration or vice versa.
- Red and Green: The classic combination of red and green never goes out of style. You can use red ornaments on tree. The hallway and other space can be decorated with different shades of green.
DECORATION FOR CHRISTMAS TREE:
There are many decorative elements to choose from such as handmade ornaments and christmas theme trees. Some of the commonly used decorative elements are given below:
Lights brings brightness to the tree. But choosing the right lights and the number of lights to put on the tree is necessary. It is recommended to use 100 lights each foot. There are different types of lights to choose from some of them are given below:
- Traditional incandescent lights: These lights are the most common lights used for christmas tree decoration. If you love the smell of pine tree around your house then these light are the perfect pick for you. The heat from these lights warms the branches of the tree thus making them warm and spread the fragrance of pine tree around.
- LED lights: The second option after traditional incandescent lights are LED lights. These lights gives the same result as that of the incandescent lights but they are bit expensive than them.
- Globe lights: These lights are availbe in round or cone shape. They produce sufficient light to cover large area on the tree.
- Bubble lights: These are the retro lights. They stand stright on the limb of tree. When the light warms up the liquid present in the tube bubbles are produced inside the tube.
Ornaments are the things that are used for the decoration of christmas tree. These ornaments can include anything that suits your personal taste. You can also use your family photograpghs to put on the tree foe decoration purpose.
Tinsel gives your tree more vibrant look. Try not to overuse them because excess use can ruin the beauty of your tree.
Ribbons are used as an alternate for garland. These ribbons can be used as bow or can be hanged vertically on the tree.
The star is always placed on the top of the christmas tree. You can also use small size of star to hang on the branches of tree.